Private Ah Jun

>> Saturday, 15 November 2008

How I meet u?
In the lab loo, my lab partner for 2.5 years in IMU!!! The first time I meet u in the lab, u looks: mature (probably becoz his HAIRRRY face +hand), weird hair styles (like old people) and short. When u told me that u are a JPA, I felt so lucky coz I have 0 experienced in lab, thinking that u can help me……. MANA TAHU……… u just slightly better than me: super slow + careless, some more nearly got our eyes burn during lab. Actually I should thx u nick, coz that time u told me to wear googles during lab, lol
What good thing u did to me ar?
Erm………….. quite a lot lo. Help me with my study la, haunted house la, food fair la and ………la. THX NICK!

What bad thing Nicholas did to me?
Can’t think of any YET…. I will add when I remember. Sure got 1, don’t worry nick.
What stupid/funny thing u did in front of me?
Super a lot! Nv zip your pants for a lot of times, spider man, and there was one day (sem1/sem2) when me and u saw someone holding a ‘rang and dale pharmacology’ ……………… this was how your ‘Pharma Hing’ was called.

0 comments:








  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP