Private Kevin Chua

>> Monday, 17 November 2008

To my superhero ‘Spiderman’, HAPPY BIRHTDAY!!! You really saved me from IMU boring days, I know that you got a lot of fans nowadays, since you became SPIDERMAN and I’m still glad that you still can take time to read our ‘present’
Where we 1st met?
Now I recall back, it was on the bus we 1st met. We were going to visit the orphanage as ordered by IMU. You were sitting at the back, one seat before the last I remembered. If only the bus is a public bus, I think I won’t sit next to you as you looked like someone wanna ‘ zao lou’, packed with two big bags and those unshaved beard on your chin, god know when you will pull out your gun…… Luckily It’s not a public bus, so you are considered ‘ safe’ in my mind and I sat next to you. You start to give me a gentleman handshake and introduce yourself (Holly…sh%t.. Now You make me wonder whether you cleaned your hand with your ’special ’ tissue).
Good thing (I perceive as something specially for me)you did to me?
You know my memory not good, right? Maybe I missed out something important. But believe me when I say it’s hard to, think of any good thing you did to me, rather than your ‘classic incident’. I think lots of people will agree with me. Oklah….since it’s your birthday…If there is really one thing worth remember….I think is he help me to sew my shirt’s button lo….anything other than this…..erm…..unless you consider being my ‘source’ as 1 of the good things. Generally, a friend who will back you up on whatever decision you made, thoughtfulness (maybe you should applied more of this to us than you ‘EW’) and that’s it….I think
Bad thing you did to me?
Frankly speaking….It seems like you have not done anything bad either, at least not to me, or perhaps you failed each time you tried to….haiz…..
Funny stuff(s)(I can’t remember JY told me to write bout funny ‘thing’ or ‘things’)
No point going through every ‘incident’ since every1 know it quite well, in addition words just don’t seems enough for your stories. So, I just LIST IT DOWN:
1. Spiderman
2. Last night
3. Tissue
4. Act there is still 1 more…but I’ll wait till your wedding, if you know what I mean…

0 comments:








  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP